GLENDALE, WI – (February 5, 2019) – River Run was recently named to Software Technology’s Tabs3 PRESIDENT’S CIRCLE. “Congratulations to all 2019 President’s Circle members,” says Dan Berlin, President and CEO of Software Technology, LLC. “Members of the President’s Circle work hard to understand the needs of their clients and offer appropriate solutions to problems. These individuals also bring a working knowledge of all technology applicable to a modern law practice, making them an indispensable asset to their clients,” he adds.
Tabs3 is now in its Version 19 release. This new version projects a fresh new look with a Quick Launch bar in keeping with the trend of other applications, a tabbed interface and easier-to-read fonts. Some of the new features include:
- The ability to reorder fees. If your co-worker is quicker than you getting their fee entries in, you can now reorder fee entries, making their appearance on billing statements more logical to your clients.
- If you are using ProPay credit card processing, your clients will have the ability to pay your bill online.
- The new “Graphical Recap of Hours” report is more user friendly and pleasing to the eye than the old incarnation.
“If you would like a free demo, are ready to upgrade, or are interested in a new time-and-billing package, call me,” says Renee Rodner, Application Team Services Manager.
About River Run
Experience IT at its Best!
RIVER RUN is an extraordinary Managed IT service provider with three key differentiators:
- Four-Part Support Process – Discovery - technology assessment with the best solutions for your company; Monitoring with Maintenance - manage software updates and manage software patching; Assure your Network Security; and Manage your IT strategy
- Team Model – Service teams dedicated to your business that ensure you optimize your IT experience
- Network Security – Protection from cyber attacks on your valuable business data
River Run supports a wide variety of clientele in Wisconsin, including Manufacturers, Financial Institutions, Law firms, School Districts and Private Schools, Government, Healthcare, Non-profits and Auto Dealerships. Founded in 1993, River Run’s mission is to “keep you up and running.” Their organization is built on the core values of Focused on Clients, Innovative, Positive, Precise, Engaged & Communicative, Responsible and Driven. For more information, contact River Run at 414-228-7474, www.river-run.com or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.