GLENDALE, WI – (January 25, 2019) – River Run, a managed IT service provider, will host three Office 365 – Beyond the Basics Lunch and Learns February 12 at Shully’s Catering, February 13 at Oak Creek Community Center and February 14 at Davians Catering. Registration begins at 11:30A and the Presentation and Q&A are from 12N to 1:30 PM at all three locations.
Join us if you have questions about:
· Moving beyond the basics (Email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook)
· Improving communications and sharing data with your teams and clients
· Accessing your data using PowerApps
· Improving file and document management
· Office 365 applications, platforms and services
Seminars include lunch. We will provide cases for getting the most of your Office 365 subscription.
You must RSVP by February 1, 2019. Contact Stephanie Menge at 414-716-5301 or email@example.com. Space is limited. For more information, visit https://www.river-run.com/about/events/lunch-and-learn.
About River Run
Experience IT at its Best!
RIVER RUN is an extraordinary Managed IT service provider with two key differentiators:
· The Fource Support Process (Discovery, Management, Monitoring and Maintenance), and
· Team Model (Dedicated service teams that help you reach for the stars)
River Run supports a wide variety of clientele in Wisconsin, including Manufacturers, Financial Institutions, Law firms, School Districts and Private Schools, Government, Healthcare, Non-profits and Auto Dealerships. Founded in 1993, River Run’s mission is to “keep you up and running.” Their organization is built on the core values of Focused on Clients, Innovative, Positive, Precise, Engaged & Communicative, Responsible and Driven. For more information, contact River Run at 414-228-7474, www.river-run.com or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.