R-Monitoring & Maintenance
You will save time and money with automated remote network R-Monitoring and Maintenance. Our 24/7/365
monitoring and alerting software proactively monitors your network and workstations. When and if issues
occur, an alert is automatically sent to our support team so a technician can address the issue as quickly as
possible. Many times, issues can be fixed before you even realize there is a problem.
Ignoring small problems often leads to larger ones. Remote network monitoring allows your River Run team
to discover and repair minor issues before they have the potential to impact the security of your network.
R-Monitoring and R-Maintenance can identify issues that interfere with worker productivity so your River Run
team can quickly correct them without even visiting your office.
Our remote Monitoring and Maintenance services allow us to provide you with continuous proactive service
including Remote 24/7 Monitoring and Alerting, Asset Tracking and Reporting for systems and software, review
of trends based on data collected and better recommend permanent solutions. Your entire River Run R-Management team will follow up after each visit to present findings and recommendations. Any projects or large-scale work found as a result of our visits will be managed separately to ensure that expectations are clearly defined and documented. We will review trends within the client network, review the Strategic Roadmap against changes in the business, develop recommendations and implement changes. It is important to us that your system be updated, patched and maintained.
HIGHEST LEVEL OF CONSISTENT SERVICES
A Single Tool to Support and Maintain Your Network
24/7 Remote Monitoring and Alerting
- 24/7 response helps to “keep you up and running”
- Detects issues before they become large-scale
- Performance monitors take proactive measures to keep your network healthy
- Submit end-user tickets direct to your River Run team via the icon on each CPU
- Trend analysis to determine future investments
- Faster resolution time allows River Run team to work behind the scenes and not disrupt the end user
- Detects and tracks all your network devices that are powered up – retaining all hardware, software and performance information
- Provides up-to-date data on the assets currently in use on the network, saving you time and record keeping
- Run various hardware, software, performance and licensing reports
- Help assist with the replacement of old hardware, reviewing overall health statistics on the network and tracking network changes
Remote Support Capabilities
- These include remote login to servers, workstations and network devices, screen sharing, screen shot capture, chat features and command prompts
- Speeds up the troubleshooting by allowing engineers to see what the end user is experiencing
Patch Management – Windows-based Operating Systems and Microsoft-supported Applications
- Patches are reviewed, vetted and approved for install in a controlled manner. This allows us to best provide required updates while limiting any negative impact of “bad patches”
To learn more about our R-Monitoring and Maintenance,