There are many reasons to hire a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or in-house Managed IT department. Because technology is always evolving, MSP’s deliver a lot of advantages. Here are just a few of River Run’s benefits:
- River Run provides unmatched technology experiences
- Our R-Managed IT four-part Support Process (Discovery, Monitoring with Maintenance, Network Security, and Management with Strategy)
- Our Team Model (Dedicated service teams that help you reach for the stars)
- Network Security (Helps eliminate the worry of a cyber-attack on your precious business data)
Benefits of working with River Run
- We ensure your system runs effectively and efficiently by proactively monitoring and communicating
- Your dedicated team will avoid potential issues and downtime while helping you grow
- Critical security, backup and maintenance will keep you “up and running”
- We offer the greatest value with a predictable budget
The number one reason to hire River Run is the most obvious: it will save you money. Here are a few of the many ways that River Run drives value:
· You pay for services, not people
· You receive proactive rather than reactive support
· You have no operational overhead (payroll taxes, benefits, etc.)
· IT budgeting becomes predictable
· River Run stays in tune with changing technology
· River Run saves you more compared to in-house IT
· Smaller businesses can receive enterprise-level IT support
· You will experience less downtime
· 24/7 monitoring reduces IT failures
· You will have fewer service requests/support tickets
· You will enjoy increased productivity
· Employees are happier with River Run
· You can lower the total cost of ownership
You get a Great Value with River Run
For a predictable monthly fee, you will pay for the IT services you need and nothing more.
Conversely, you would have to pay for a multitude of platforms and IT staff to keep everything running internally. Some of these costs can be quite exorbitant. Consider advanced training for key personnel, continuing education, relevant certifications, your peripheral equipment and software, services, and help desk platforms. All of these costs are on top of often high, and largely unnecessary, payroll spend.
Reduce risk and ensure business continuity
Risk management in business is important from many standpoints, but as it pertains to your IT management, it is the one thing that can help you avoid a major disaster, and recover quickly if the need arises. River Run assures that you have the advantage of 24/7 monitoring. This means that your technology infrastructure will not fail, your data remains safe and secure, and that all of your business functions are optimized without you giving it a second thought. Any interruption of business, even if it is just a matter of seconds, can be costly. In that moment, data can be lost, as can sales and customers. If it happens too often, it may impact your business credibility, causing a domino effect with far-reaching implications. Proactive maintenance performed by River Run reduces or eliminates the risk of downtime. This includes a proactive backup strategy and regular security updates, two areas that currently present the highest potential for IT disaster. We would love to chat with you about how we can help you get the most value out of your IT spend.
To find out more about how we can help you, call River Run at 414-228-7474.
Share this article