In today’s complex cyber-threat environment, you need an email security solution that delivers comprehensive security against sophisticated attacks, while also being easy to deploy, configure, and manage. The Email protection via River Run’s R-Security provides complete, cloud-based protection against advanced targeted attacks, helps ensure email continuity, and scans outgoing email to prevent data loss — all without the need to install any additional hardware or software.
Deliver comprehensive email threat protection
R-Security Email Protection protects against phishing, malware, ransomware, and other sophisticated, email-borne threats. Its multi-layered, cloud-hosted scanning engines include R-Security’s Advanced Threat Protection, which combines behavioral, heuristic, and sandboxing technologies. This lets it protect your infrastructure against zero-hour, targeted attacks and ransomware variants like Locky and CryptoLocker. It automatically scans email attachments in real time; suspicious attachments are detonated in a sandbox environment to observe behavior. Link protection redirects suspicious and typosquatted URLs to protect email recipients against inadvertent malware downloads.
Protect clients from advanced attacks
Advanced Email Security delivered through R-Security includes Advanced Threat Protection, a vital security layer that scans email attachments in most commonly used file formats and compares them against a cryptographic hash database. Files of unknown status are detonated in a sandbox environment within the Cloud to observe its behavior, and the result is pushed into the R-Security Real Time System to provide protection for all other clients. Emails found to contain malicious content are quarantined and administrators and users can be notified. If no malicious content is found, regular mail processing rules apply.
Maintain compliance through outbound DLP
By scanning all outbound messages, you can ensure that each email leaving is legitimate, virus free, and does not leak private or sensitive information. For health care providers, governmental agencies, and other entities who need to protect private, sensitive, and valuable information communicated via email, R-Security’s Advanced Email Security provides Data Leak Prevention (DLP) features using email encryption. DLP enables your organization to satisfy email compliance filtering for corporate policies and government regulations such as HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
Ensure business continuity
R-Security Email Protection ensures that email can still be delivered during email outages or loss of connectivity. Email operations continue by failing over to a cloud-based email service in the event primary email services become unavailable.
- Cloud-based protection against:
- Email-borne viruses (inbound and outbound)
- Email-based malware
- Phishing emails
- Undelivered emails
- Unsecured emails
- Denial-of-Service attacks
- Advanced Threat Protection using full-system emulation sandbox
- Agentless email encryption
- Link and URL protection against typosquatting
- Integrated end-user training and exercises to help identify advanced threats
- Failover to cloud-based email service to continue operations
- Provides email continuity for up to 96 hours
- Emergency mailbox allows users to send, receive, read, and respond to email
- Managed via Barracuda Cloud Control
- Convenient configuration and management
- Web-based management portal
- LDAP and multi-factor authentication
- Centrally manage security policies
- Access reports from any location
- Mobile applications
- Mixed-mode for managing existing Barracuda products
Secure Cloud Data Centers
- AES 256-bit encryption at rest and in transit
- Public key cryptography (RSA 1024)
- Isolated customer metadata databases
- Redundant storage (geographic or within colo)
- Data stored in-country (based on colo)
- Tier 3 & 4 data centers
- SSAE 16 or SOC audited data centers
Share this article