Email has become the main form of communication for many companies. But is your Inbox overflowing with emails? Below are 6 basic tips to help manage your Inbox effectively.
1. Set a dedicated time to read your emails.
2. Organize your emails in folders.
3. Use subject lines that are specific to the email topic.
4. Acknowledge the email receipt.
5. Avoid sending chain letters, solicited emails, or unfamiliar attachments.
6. Do not "Reply All" if unnecessary.
Clean out your Inbox, Sent box and Trash often to avoid storage issues. If you think you might need that email for reference in the future, save it to your network folder.
Need additional assistance with managing your email system? We can help. Contact River Run to learn how we can evaluate and help you set up a more efficient email policy.