As times progress and technology evolves, end users experience a more user-friendly network, and expect the technology to work reliably. Most end users do not realize the network infrastructure
is becoming more complex, and your data is becoming more valuable and requires more management behind the scenes. Network maintenance
and enhancements to the hardware are no longer an option, they are a requirement! Security reviews and disaster recovery
plans are also critical. Many organizations need assistance to keep up with the changes and required maintenance
How do River Run clients manage their Network Maintenance and keep it up and running? Through the use of the River Run Computers
Regularly Scheduled Visit Program (RSVP)!
The RSVP is custom designed for organizations needing a helping hand with the network maintenance and management
. The RSVP includes both day-to-day critical maintenance and security review activities, while also covering the troubleshooting and resolution of user and network issues
that occur with daily network use.
RSVP features and benefits:
- Regularly scheduled on site and remote visits
- A primary & secondary Engineer who knows you and your company
- Minimizes unplanned down time, through network maintenance
- Faster response, in the event an emergency does occur
- Detailed network information provides a complete view when planning
- Custom designed to cost effectively meet individual client needs
- Less network maintenance on your to-do list!